What You’ll Do
We are seeking a hardworking, passionate Program Manager to join our Program Management Team, to manage industry leading Routing Hardware Development programs within the Service Provider Group. The primary responsibilities of the role are;
- Manage complex development Programs
- Prepare program plans, schedules and budgets, working closely with Teams from Engineering, Supply chain and support functions.
- Conduct program reviews and provide/present accurate program status and progress reports to Program Teams and Senior Management.
- Identify risks and devise mitigation plans to avoid or minimize impact and deliver products per commitments (Schedule, Quality, Budget)
- Accurate program budget planning and pro-active management of budget and spending.
- Ensure that program follows Cisco/ISO/TL9000 processes
- Conduct appropriate reviews and maintain documentation for external ISO/TL9000 audits.
Who you will work with:
Our Team works with teams from Engineering Development, Supply Chain, Compliance and Customer support in planning, execution and delivery of Hardware development programs.
Who you are:
You love working in a dynamic changing environment. You are a tight-knit collaborator with superior influencing and facilitation skills. You understand larger scope of the work you’re doing and assign and supervise results. You work independently and are quick to learn new skills. You bring a can-do attitude with flexibility and resilience. You apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed, drive resolution). Essential Requirements include;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive program management experience in Hardware Engineering Development or similar environment (PMP a plus)
- Technical Competence to the degree required for effective interaction with Engineering
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org