Develop & test the next generation of the industry leading Ethernet Switches for Enterprise & Campus Access/Core segments. Innovate and shape the Internet of Everything.
You will be working with a very dynamic, energetic and talented team on the product delivery of industry-leading access, aggregation and core enterprise switches. Teamwork, high quality, integrity, customer focus and innovation are the hallmarks of our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Perform & Analyze PhyQual IEEE Test cases and review results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Debug complex issues at system level & component level including CPU, ASICs, FPGAs, Power supplies, etc.
- Leverage automation to implement test strategy & improve productivity
- Test product’s compliance to internal specs as well as industry standards
- Provide detailed issue mitigation & drive issues to closure
- Document test plans, procedures, test reports, & updates
- Help root cause issues & support customer escalations
- Candidates must demonstrate strong professional and technical competence. They shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be responsible and capable of self-direction, have strong skills driving self and organization to improve performance, be a team player, and display a high level of maturity. They should willingly accept challenges, be customer focused, possess excellent technical knowledge and skills, and be highly motivated.
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscope, digital voltage meter, Variable Network analyzer, Sifos, and High energy test equipment.
- Live and work near San Jose, CA
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University or 5+ years a power validation engineer at the component level
- Candidate local to the San Jose, CA Area
- 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation including planning, assessments & script development
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with team members and engineering team
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com