- Working closely with the engineering teams to design test matrices and schedule resources/hardware/software.
- Deliver practical solutions and concepts during brainstorming sessions.
- Demonstrate working knowledge in manufacturing/part tolerances, and tolerance loop analysis.
- Regularly review and provide feedback during PCBA development process using DXF/IDF exchange. Designing PCBs, stand-alone chassis, modular chassis, and hot-pluggable modules
- Perform detailed MCAD product layout studies to ensure project objectives are met and work on the detail fabrication drawings (sheet-metal, plastic, cable, labels, etc.) and assembly drawings required for project prototype release
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications BSME in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in a product development and/or qualification environment.
- Must have PTC’s Creo based design experience with 2+ years.
- Efficiently design sheet metal, plastic, labels, and machined parts using Creo
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of mechanical principles and of product development, including prototyping and high-volume manufacturing.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prefer to have experience in Telecom industry
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org