BE or Diploma in Electronics & Communication or Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years’ experience in Telecom products lab operations, Equipment handling and Logistic coordination.
The candidate is required to work with and support the development teams working on HW development and be responsible for prototype shipment and logistics coordination between different teams. The candidate is also responsible for providing support to HW teams in bring-up, debug, upgrading and for unit and system level test activities.
Candidate should have following skills
- Shipping and Receiving of Prototype Hardware
- Inventory management through asset tagging, verification and tracking of prototypes, test equipment, cables & optics
- End to End logistics co-ordination for shipments across different geography
- Hands-on experience in Telecom products test set up & configuration
- Troubleshooting & diagnostic methodology, Debugging hardware
- Defining tests, setting up, and working with laboratory tools (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.) .
- Performs physical installation of equipment like modems, hubs, routers, switches, multiplexers, equipment racks, line cards etc.
- Co-ordinate equipment repair and lab maintenance activities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Following skill will be added advantage
- Knowledge of fundamental hardware blocks & subsystems
- Basic PCB testing & board bring up activities
- Ability to read schematics and PCB layouts
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org