The Business Entity
Develop & test the next generation of the industry leading Ethernet Switches for Enterprise & Campus Access/Core segments. Innovate and shape the Internet of Everything.
You will be working with a very dynamic, energetic and talented team on the product delivery of industry-leading access, aggregation and core enterprise switches. Teamwork, high quality, integrity, customer focus and innovation are the hallmarks of our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Perform & Analyze PhyQual IEEE Test cases and review results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Debug complex issues at system level & component level including CPU, ASICs, FPGAs, Power supplies, etc.
- Leverage automation to implement test strategy & improve productivity
- Test product’s compliance to internal specs as well as industry standards
- Provide detailed issue mitigation & drive issues to closure
- Document test plans, procedures, & test reports
- Help root cause issues & support customer escalations
- Candidates must demonstrate strong professional and technical competence. They shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be responsible and capable of self direction, have strong skills driving self and organization to improve performance, be a team player, and display a high level of maturity. They should willingly accept challenges, be customer focused, possess excellent technical knowledge and skills, and be highly motivated.
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscope, digital voltage meter, Variable Network analyzer, Sifos, and High energy test equipment.
- Live and work near San Jose, CA
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University or 5+ years a power validation engineer at the component level
- Candidate local to the San Jose, CA Area
- 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation including planning, assessments & script development
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with team members and engineering team
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com