- Design high speed PCBs
- Perform schematic and board level reviews.
- Bring up PCBs and systems using diagnostic software.
- Perform unit level validation of boards and systems following published guideline and test plan.
- Debug assigned issues and document root cause and corrective action.
- Worked on at least 2 PCB designs
- Bachelors in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in PCB and system level development preferably in the server/computer/network industry
- Experience with lab bring up and design validation.
- Knowledge of high speed SerDes (>1G) interfaces, high speed design and signal integrity principles
- Knowledgeable in X86 architecture, and a very good understanding of control interfaces such as PCIe, MDIO, SPI, I2C
- Knowledgeable with power delivery and distribution techniques
- Knowledgeable with CPLDs and FPGAs
- Hands on board design knowledge, familiar with design tools including Cadence Concept and Allegro
- Experience collaborating with other disciplines, including Diagnostics software, mechanical, signal integrity, thermal, manufacturing.
- Good communications skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com