As an Engineering Project Manager supporting the Core Hardware Group (CHG), you will interface across Engineering, Product Marketing and Operations teams to support strategic planning and meetings management (e.g., scheduling, preparations, follow-ups). You will oversee key components of highly visible/complex projects from start to completion (e.g., support scope, schedule, budget, metrics, risk management). You will support team communications and data reporting, content development (e.g., digital presence, deckbuilding) work for monthly/quarterly cadences and the Virtual Team community.
Being part of the PMO team means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent, and creative people who are determined to deliver products to market that directly benefits business outcomes. The Project Manager is an integral part of the cross-functional program team that will develop the plans, processes, and rigor that are needed for delivering complex systems on time and within budget while meeting all required quality standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading cross-functional product development teams
- Scheduling and hosting weekly product team meetings covering multiple projects
- Publishing product team meeting minutes within 24 hours of meeting conclusion.
- Present project status to stakeholders and senior leadership monthly
- Ensure team adherence to Cisco processes and methodologies
- Track and allocate transceivers as required by Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related technical field
- Superb communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to management and team members
- Ability to develop process workflows and synthesize data to support planning frameworks and reporting
- Solid multi-functional, virtual management skills (coordinate work sessions, and progress/status meetings)
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and support multiple projects/timelines with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of tools like BOX, Smartsheet, OneDrive/Sharepoint, that allow for virtual teamwork
- Project Management certification is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com