Role & Responsibilities:
- Daily activities consist of performing EMC compliance tests including Radiated and Conducted Emissions, Radiated and Conducted Immunity, ESD, Electrical Fast Transients, Surge, Voltage Dips and Interruptions, Magnetic Immunity, Harmonics Current Emissions and Flicker, etc.
- Configure hardware and software to exercise EUT (equipment under test) for EMC compliance testing.
- Work independently to perform EMC compliance testing of different networking equipment such as switches, routers, servers, access points, video equipment, IP telephones, and security devices.
- Responsible for writing Test Assessment Plan (TAP) and generating EMC test report using in-house report-generation tool.
- Be able to follow EMC test procedures in accordance with worldwide regulatory standards including but not limited to EN/IEC 61000-4-x series, 47 CFR Part 15, ICES, CISPR 24, CISPR 32, CISPR 35, VCCI, CNS 13438, KN 32, KN 35, EN 300 386, EN 55024, EN 55032.
- Desirable knowledge of standards including radio/wireless EN 301-498-x, medical IEC 60601-1-2, railway EN 50155/EN 50121-3-2/EN 50121-4, marine EN 60945/IEC 60533, smartgrid IEEE 1613/IEEE 1613.1/IEC 61850-3 and NEBS GR-1089.
- EMC and/or Radio test experience are highly desirable
- Extensive experience with test and measurement equipment, including EMI receivers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, power amplifiers, and power meters.
- Extensive experience with IXIA traffic generators and wide band communication testers.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to document test data and results.
- Confirmed ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with engineers, project managers and global business units.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com