* Sustaining power support for UCS rack servers and blade servers, troubleshooting and root causing problems.
* Fully engaged as a part of the team on all power related issues for project developments, including layout tuning, schematic modification, powerdc simulation, board power up support, test report review, troubleshooting on bench and in system etc..
* Selecting power solutions to meeting dual sources requirements from different suppliers & verifying their compatibility.
* Power brick specification updating for new project requirements. Clarifying the requirements with the vendors.
* Hosting power suppliers online or on site for their product introductions and roadmap plannings in regular basis.
* Discussions with HW, Mechanical/Thermal, SW teams as needed to share the understanding and produce solution for open items.
* Work with Central power, GSM to verify if the new introduced power components meeting Cisco component purchasing requirements.
* Regular evening meetings with Shanghai China team and suppliers.
* Get some involvement on system power architecture.
* Godfather and Mandalorian development schedules are pretty in sync, it would be great to have extra power engineering resources for the support.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com